Steve Peterson with the Center for Intellectual Property (CIP) invites YOU!
“Want to learn more about digital copyright, broadband, Google Book Search, and current legislation (to name a few)? The CIP is now offering students entry to the 2010 symposium for only $30 (regularly $430 for non-members). This significant savings is available for a limited time on a first-come basis.”
For those of you already making your way up to Washington, D.C. for the ALA Annual Conference from June 24-30, why not go a couple of days early from June 22-24 to take advantage of this opportunity?
Some reasons YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- You pay only $30 for a symposium worth $430.
- The CIP Symposium is being held in the same exact location as the ALA Conference.
- You will represent USF School of Library and Information Science.
- You will have a unique experience that you can add to your resume.
- You will have knowledge that will set you apart from other job candidates.
- You can share what you have learned with your peers.
Please let the SLIS Student Organizations know if you decide to take advantage of this bargain! We would love to hear about your experience!